Monday, April 11, 2011

The Last 10 Months (or so...)

Yeah, it's been almost a year since my last post. You would think stay at home mommy-hood would have me posting daily, but it doesn't. It seems I was almost better at posting when I worked! Just wanted to update on what we've been up to since my last post. A lot has changed!

We went to Lake Powell in July...

Tyson thought he needed to be on his camp chair on the sofa. Funny kid.
It was a great week, we had a blast in the new house boat and with the family!

Tyson started sleeping in a big boy bed in September!

We took an awesome family vacation to Carlsbad in October. We visited the San Diego zoo, Wild Animal Park, Seaworld, and lots of family. Tyson's favorite part was Shamu, he LOVED that whale! We had so much fun, we may have to make it a yearly tradition. It was SO relaxing and great to spend some time together without worrying about work.



And of course, Halloween. Tyson was a cowboy!


Christmas in December...

(Me looking fat, but I'm actually pregnant!)

I surprised Scott with a PS3.

Tyson loves to shoot guns.
Tyson's favorite and most asked for gift...Mariokart!

And the Nelson's came for a visit the end of December. Everyone made it but Ben, Sarah and baby Ryan who was only a few weeks old at the time. Ryan was my very first niece/nephew, and we were SO excited! We had a great time with everyone else. Maybe we can make that a tradition as well!

Aaron and Tyson hanging out.

Tyson and I headed out to Denver to babysit Matt and Mindy's kids in January while they were in Hong Kong. We were there from January 10-28. We both missed Scott like crazy, but we had such a great time.

Playing in the snow. He LOVED it!

The few times Tyson and Tessa weren't driving each other crazy! Tyson even left with a little scar on his belly from a bite Tessa gave him. Tyson got her back by biting her nose a few days later. Despite all the fighting, they sure did love each other. Tyson really misses the girls!

Tyson and Whitney watching a movie together one night. SO cute!

Okay, I'm going to make this 2 posts because I still have a lot more pictures to post! So, that's the update through January. We sure did have a great 2010! I didn't mention that we got pregnant w/baby Cooper (although we didn't know it was a Cooper until February) due June 11, 2011, I became a stay at home mom in October, and Scott got a job as a police officer in October and started the Academy for that in November (but more on that later).



No comments: