Sunday, March 8, 2009

Swinging!

I took Tyson to Scott's work (he works at an elementary school) for lunch on Friday. We thought we'd try swinging. It was his first time, and he LOVED it! He laughed (his scrunchy nose laugh) and put his arms up like a 'big boy'. It was a lot of fun.





He also went down the slide with daddy. He liked it, but not as much as swinging.


Yesterday, Scott and I went out for a date and left Tyson with our friend's Rhiannon and Jeremy. When we got back, Rhiannon nonchalantly said "Tyson took a few steps tonight." Scott and I were like, "What??" We had some frozen yogurt (Tyson loves cold treats), so we bribed Tyson with that. He took 8 steps towards the frozen yogurt! What a big kid! I can not believe it, nor am I ready for it! He's only 9 1/2 months! Crazy kid! Sorry, no pictures yet. He's not feeling well today, so he hasn't tried at all today. Next time he does it, we'll get it on camera to show everyone!

2 comments:

The Nelson Family said...

Ah, that's exciting!My little niece almost able to roll over and it's fun to watch. She can't quite get her leg over.

Jenn said...

You guys are so darn cute!! I'm really looking forward to seeing you again this weekend. Maybe Tyson will let me hold him this time.... Maybe.