Monday, October 6, 2008

A Great Day

Today has been a great day. First, Tyson and I went to Jennifer Hughes home so she could take pictures of Tyson. She got some beautiful pictures of him, and I'm so excited to get them in a couple of days and post them. Then Scott, Tyson and I went to Pita Jungle (my favorite food in the world) and we got some Hummus with chicken and I got a broiled chicken Pita. It was as delicious as ever. When we got home, Scott went to get the mail, and we received a letter from DES (Department of Economic Security). We were FINALLY approved for AHCCCS (health insurance). After 4 months of fighting, crying, and waiting, we were approved. I feel totally blessed. And to top it all off, tomorrow is our Anniversary! Crazy, right?! It's been a great day!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Happy Anniversary! Glad you got insurance, it sure helps. And Tyson is almost as cute as my kids ;) He is so dang cute!