Monday, September 22, 2008

All By Myself

Tyson already has the "all by myself" attitude! Scott was trying to feed him his bottle, and Tyson grabbed it from Scott and held it all by himself, finishing up the whole thing without hardly any help from daddy. I can't believe how fast he is growing up! On Sunday, he sat up all by himself on Kirsten's lap in church. He held himself up for a couple of minutes, and every time he started to wobble, he'd balance himself by leaning the other way. We are so proud of him, but I'm sad he's getting so big already!

2 comments:

Taylor and Kristin Williams said...

He is such a cutie!!! His eyes are so pretty in this picture! :)

lyssamcaleavy said...

What a doll! I can't wait to see this little guy in person sometime! I love the shirt and bracelet too...you are so creative Brianne.